Plan Your TripAdmission RatesHours of OperationLocation & DirectionsPark Policies» No Pets Permitted» Photography and Filming AttractionsGuest RelationsDiningShoppingFAQPark Videos
Safety is our priority. To ensure a fun, safe family environment for all our Guests, we ask visitors to African Lion Safari to adhere to the Park Policies & Conditions of Entry. The policies are outlined below as well as in writing in the Programme & Map that visitors receive upon arrival at the park entrance.
Park Policies & Conditions of Entry
to African Lion Safari
1) All persons entering the property and drive through Game Reserves do so entirely at their own risk. If your vehicle breaks down in the Game Reserves, do not get out of your vehicle. Sound your horn and wait for a patrol vehicle.
2) Obey all signs. Keep all windows including roof windows closed. Keep doors locked.
3) Do not leave children unattended anywhere. Supervise children at all times. Custodians are responsible for their charges.
4) Do not feed the animals. For the health and safety of our animals we ask that you do not feed the animals. Their food is specifically prepared by our staff to meet their dietary needs.
5) No responsibility is accepted for damage to vehicles or trailers, car bras, tires, lights or canvas covers, vinyl roofs or any other accessories. Remove loose items. Keep power antenna in down position.
6) Convertibles, soft tops, soft tire covers and vehicles with cracked windows NOT permitted in drive through Game Reserves.
7) No Pets Permitted on Property - To ensure the health and safety of our visitors, pets, our animals and other guests, African Lion Safari does not permit pets of any kind on its property or in the drive through Game Reserves.
8) Service animals are welcome on property, however restrictions apply. Contact the Main Office at 519-623-2620 or 1-800-461-WILD (9453) before your visit so that we may review our policy and help make your day a safe and memorable one.
9) Strollers/car seats/infant carriers are not permitted on the safari tour bus, boat or train tours.
10) For safety, guests with strollers and wagons will be directed to park them in designated areas outside of show areas, train station and boat dock and other tour areas. Please secure your stroller/wagon and its contents as African Lion Safari is not responsible for their loss.
11) The seating and restraints on certain park features/tours/rides/ may prohibit elderly persons and guests of certain body shapes and sizes from participating.
12) Remain seated with hands, arms, feet and legs inside all tour vehicles including boat and train.
13) For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by park features/tours/rides.
14) No Alcoholic Beverages are permitted to be brought on park property.
15) African Lion Safari is NOT a nut free environment.
16) African Lion Safari is a smoke-free park.
17) Inclement Weather – Some park features/tours/rides/shows may close temporarily during severe weather conditions. As soon as conditions permit safe operation these features will re-open. No refunds or rain cheques provided due to inclement weather.
18) Photography, Filming Policy – All photographs, videos and/or film taken by guests of 1) African Lion Safari's property, premises and 2) birds and animals must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes is prohibited by African Lion Safari without written consent and specific licence from African Lion Safari.
19) Guest Conduct - Any behaviour that disrupts another guest's or employee’s enjoyment or safety of African Lion Safari and/or non-compliance of Park Policies & Conditions of Entry could result in the violator being ejected from African Lion Safari without refund.